Commercial Property Management
Let the Professionals at Superior Property Services, fully licenced real estate agency, provide direction and support for your valuable commercial investment in the vibrant Australian marketplace.
SOME PROPERTIES UNDER MANAGEMENT
Superior Property Services offer a full suite of real estate services when it comes to Commercial Property Management of which the three main areas of importance, as detailed below.
Our full - suite of Commercial Property Management services includes:
Superior Property Services are experienced in commercial property management and will ensure that your property is managed effectively and in compliance with statutory requirements.
We will provide services that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Liaising between tenants and Owner to ensure there is positive, direct , clear and concise communication
- Absolute focus on tenant satisfaction; point of contact for tenant issues and inquiries
- Acts as the landlord’s representative
- Enforcement of lease covenants
- Credit collections
- Tenant communications including newsletters, surveys, and signage
An experienced Superior Property Services Property Manager will work for the landlord with outside contractors or the tenant, as necessary, to analyse your properties’ physical Maintenance requirements and implement a plan that is both comprehensive and cost effective. We will provide services that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordination and supervision of maintenance and upgrading activities
- Coordination of grounds keeping, interior and exterior common area cleaning a and maintenance as well as refuse removal
- Preventative maintenance programs for equipment
- Monitoring of environmental risks and recommendations
- Thorough inspections of properties on a regular basis
- Property Manager will liaise with grounds-keeping contractor to ensure that the landscaping quality is kept at a high standard
- Provision of 24-hour contact and/or emergency service
- Supervision of suppliers and maintenance personnel and activities
- Assistance with any and all insurance claim/appraisal matters
- Monitoring of insurance coverage and tendering for most competitive quotes
- Performance-based management of all commercial properties for vendors including:
- janitorial, landscaping, security, elevators/lifts etc
- Vendor contract negotiations
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL REPORTING
Superior Property Services specialises in the Xero accounting platform for the financial management of our assignments. It is a fully integrated, browser-based management system designed specifically for sophisticated commercial property owners, managers, and investors in global real estate markets.
Superior Property Services will ensure accurate and timely financial information is provided to the landlord. Our financial budgets and analysis can be customised to be as brief or as detailed as required. We will provide services that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collection of rental fees and consequent reduction of costly arrears;
- Implementation of actions for the collection of delinquent fees and charges;
- Payment of expenses (i.e. insurance, utilities, repairs, cleaning and other out-goings
- Comprehensive reporting on a timely basis with month and year-to-date statements
- Robust, customized monthly operations and financial reports
- On Request Auditing
- Annual budgets formation and analysis
- Deposit owner funds to bank account or as desired
- Cash flow variances – actual to budget
- Priority notification of any emergencies and/or critical issues
We provide various levels of commercial property management in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Toowoomba and all other areas of Queensland and Australia. To enquire about the services that Superior Property Services can provide, please call 0402 122 797.